Friday, January 4, 2019

Unfortunately...


The quilting and vacation fun came to an abrupt stop yesterday when, while sitting with a friend and teaching them to hand sew a binding, I got a phone call from my son that he had been in a car accident.  My son is completely fine other than the expected soreness and post traumatic stress.  He is in one piece, spent a few hours in the ER yesterday where his main concern was getting out of there so he could eat! 
So today will be spent dealing with some insurance and going to the towing yard to collect some items.  Then lots of errands since I have to get back to work on Monday. 

So, 2019 started off by reminding me of how blessed I am to have a beautiful family and the heavens blessed me again by keeping them safe!
Best wishes to all for a SAFE 2019!  Hug those babies tight every chance you get!  So relieved to be hugging mine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment