Sunday, January 13, 2019

Family Tea Time


So, one of the gifts I bought my family at Christmas was a Mary Poppins themed tea at the local Tea House, St. James Tea Room.  We went yesterday as part of our last hurrah before the kids start back to University tomorrow. 

We had a lot of fun!  My daughter studies Opera Voice Performance but she has always loved musicals as well and Mary Poppins is one of her dream characters.  
I thought the men looked cute with the chimney sweep tools!
And here Lilly is seeing how she measures up...


Here are my men with their matching cars.  The boy got the hand me down after his accident and is happy to be looking at lower gas costs.   My husband bought himself an identical one.  We now own three Priuses...Prii?  We do love them. 

I finally found a good shawl pin for my crochet garments.  It is actually big enough to work.  I am currently a little obsessed with bees so...

Here I am, resting up with a favorite quilt after all the family fun.  After a short nap, we jumped up and headed off to FlixBrewhouse to see Aquaman.  It was about as good as expected but we had fun.  Jason Momoa...enough said.  
Today I slept in and it is snowing so the running is not going to happen, though if I was a die hard, it would.  That means I should go to the gym instead since my husband headed off to climb.  However, the sewing room is definitely calling my name...




No comments:

Post a Comment