Sunday, January 9, 2022

Weekend sewing- Friday Night with Friends

 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to sew on Friday night as planned- nothing is working as planned so far for the New Year...

I did get some time yesterday though.

I started a spur of the moment idea for a leader's and enders project.  Tested these and will finish getting it cut out today, hopefully.  I am putting lots of UFOs together so need Leaders and Enders for between rows etc.  

I love bees and have quite a collection of bee fabric.  Two other bee quilts in the works.



I got two more Weasley Blanket blocks crocheted on Thursday.  

I did go purchase more yarn a few days ago so that I would have enough variety of accurate colors.  

These one color blocks take just a few minutes and I love doing them.  They are relaxing and I feel like I am making progress.  



I hope I will have a quilt top to show by the end of today, as well as a new outlook for the New Year.  Focusing on recentering and reorganizing from the crazy start I have had to 2022.  

Happy sewing!


1 comment:

  1. My family just left after 3 weeks... now I can catch up on FNwF... xox

    ReplyDelete