Tuesday, January 4, 2022

More progress on the Weasley Blanket

 

A few more blocks finished.  

The black one is 12 rows of black, then 3 of white, then 4 more of black.  The pink and blue are alternate sets of 4 rows per color and then only 3 rows of the last pink stripe.  

I actually started the quilt version as well...


It is a little hard to see since it is on top of a very colorful quilt.  I have 5 of the 8 rows done but only the left two are sewn together.  I am trying to stay true to the overall color of each block and the design as is presented in the resources I found online.  I am having a hard time as I am running out of unique greys, blues, reds, and browns and there are a lot of them in the rest of the quilt.  As you can see, there are only a few pieced blocks and I am working out the measurements as I go along.  

I am hoping to find some good HP designs to quilt into it when I have it finished.  And, somewhere, I have a piece of HP flannel in my stash...hope I can find it for the back.  

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your company this Friday at FNwF...xox

    ReplyDelete