Monday, January 17, 2022

Ron Weasley's blanket/quilt


 I finished the Ron Weasley Blanket-inspired quilt.  Here are some up close pictures of my really awful quilting...I followed designs that I printed up from online pictures, mixed with free motion waves.  I have never been great at free motion quilting and tracing these patterns with my long arm was just as bad.  However, I am happy with the quilt.  It is going to be a great sofa quilt.

  



I think Ron and Harry would approve.  

I did very little crochet this weekend but am plugging along...


Blue/bright granny square will be a lap blanket.  The granny rectangle will be another lap blanket and the square is one for the Ron Weasley crochet blanket.  

Very happy to have had the long weekend to work on this quilt and have a finish.  So many more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment