Saturday, December 7, 2019

What's Happened Lately...

So, I seriously have not committed to the Bonnie Hunter Frolic Mystery.  I have  other of her mysteries started and unfinished...One I worked on in the middle of the night recently...
But I have so much fabric hanging around and needed something fresh to get me motivated so I have step one of Frolic done and printed step 2...

Some of the other projects I have worked on recently...
A tree from our plethora of Corks.  What was I thinking when I saved all these?  Another thing to consider...do we really need to be drinking all that much wine?

Some crochet ornaments...I am at least enjoying them.

A tree skirt for my new tree but it needs a few more rows and I don't know if I will actually get that done any time soon.

Then I got the house decorated for Christmas.  Its a much larger task when the kids aren't around to help anymore. 





My daughter recently had a recital.  Amazing, as always.  She just sent out her Graduate School Applications.  I am so proud of her for the hard work she has put into her degree in Opera voice performance!


Here is the Love Bird ornament for this year.  My husband and I will be celebrating 25 years this summer.  We have lovebirds for many of those years for our tree..  They are surprisingly hard to find.

And here I am, being happy about Christmas and looking forward to a fresh new year!  
Snapchat filters are one of my favorite things!  






No comments:

Post a Comment