Wednesday, December 25, 2019

PHD in 2020

 I am joining in the PHD Challenge for 2020.  https://quiltinggail.com/2019/12/15/do-you-have-too-many-ufos/

I have way more than 12 PHDs but if I get 12 finishes for 2020 I will be thrilled!
Here are some of the ones waiting to be finished...

These first five quilts are hanging inthe closet just waiting for backings to be pieced and quilted.  I even have one (not pictured) that is ready to go on the quilting machine. 





Here are some of the ones that are newly started (within the last few months)...




And, a couple that are old quilts waiting for some new attention.  



My list just goes on and on.  I have at least 3 crochet projects that need to see completion as well.  Lofty goals but I am going to see what can be accomplished this year.   I would love to add some small quilts throughout the year that could be used as Birthday gifts and Christmas gifts as well.  My daughter has two quilts in mind as well that we have the fabric for.  I need to get her sewing machine to her- just inherited from my mother and needs a trip to the sewing mechanic before she starts...
All this will barely put a dent in the stash or the number of UFOs.  I have got to get this under control!



No comments:

Post a Comment