Saturday, December 7, 2019

Cookie Baking Day


Today is cookie baking day!
I can't wait for my two kids and my son's girlfriend to arrive, although I do need to get busy and clean up a bit before they get here...

Here are the new aprons I made- with my new Cricut machine- in anticipation...


This one is for my son- everyone got to choose their design...

This is for my daughter...

My husband, who grew up in Hawaii and longs to head back there to reside in retirement.  This was, by far, the most complicated Cricut design I have dealt with so far.

My son's girlfriend chose this one.  One of my all time favorite movies!

And this one is mine.  
All of the patterns were found online either free at lovesvg,  or on etsy for a small fee.  I did some changes and combining of patterns etc.  
I hope to get a group photo today before all the lovely white is covered with cookie ingredients!  





No comments:

Post a Comment