Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas gifts

Now that Christmas is complete, and gifts have been gifted, I can show some of them. 

Here is my daughter's Baby Yoda.   She is a Star Wars addict and LOVES "The Mandalorian".  So, there was no question that she had to have a baby Yoda for Christmas- none of which go on sale until May, so, I pulled out my crochet hooks and a free pattern from sarahmaker.com.  This is my first 3D project and I will not be jumping into another any time soon.  However, he is VERY cute and VERY LOVED!  In fact, as much as I know she loves him, it was hard to let him leave with her tonight.  I have to say he is my proudest make of the year!

Yoda was completed in about 4 sittings- one of which started Sunday morning when I got up and ended Sunday night about bed time.  My husband fed me- otherwise, I did not leave Yoda's side.  


Here is the lap quilt I made for my daughter as well.  She loved it too!  The flannel backing is Porgs.
My son got a gray flannel comforter set for his bed and one of the accompanying pillows got a quick cover with some of the Star Wars left overs...




The plates were made with my Cricut and the towels and potholders were scrap projects- all went to friends.  
That is about all the crafted presents this year, though there were some ornaments etc- made for my own tree.  I also framed quite a few pieces of purchased art and pictures for family members.  
Hope you were able to share some of your creations with friends and family who appreciate them like mine do.  
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment