Sunday, January 8, 2023

Project Quilting season 14

 Here is my entry for PQ with the theme of "one".  I call it "One Woman's Heart".  It is my first finish of the new year.  

Our hearts are so full of EVERYTHING...One woman carries around a lot of stuff in her one heart.  And it has been shattered and mended over and over again.  


If you look closely you will see the words I embroidered. (Memories, Faith, family, pride, worry, love, hope, gratitude, dreams, and prayer) I could have just kept adding words all night long but want to get a little bit of sleep before I head out to church in the morning so I had to stop.  
It was fun.  
I started this project at 10 am Saturday.  Stopped for 45 minutes to help my husband take down Christmas lights outside.  Then stopped for dinner (which my most wonderful husband made) and about 2 hours of comedy shows with my family.  Then my son called from Hawaii and I talked to him for about 45 minutes.  The rest of the time, I have been working on this.  It is now 1:14 am on Sunday.  

Here's hoping your heart is full of all the most wonderful things in this new year!






4 comments:

  1. A heart does hold an incredible amount. Beautiful interpretation of the prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation as well. It is lovely that you pointed out the words you chose as this helps me understand your thought processes better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a thoughtful interpretation of the theme! With crumb piecing and words, what could be better? :o))

    ReplyDelete