Friday, January 6, 2023

Friday Night With Friends and Rainbow Scrap Challenge

 

I spent a few minutes playing in my scrap bin tonight.  It went together really quickly.  I thought I was using scraps of sew-in stabilizer for the foundation but it turns out is was iron on.  So, my already deplorable ironing board cover for sure has to be changed now.  
















This will also be my Rainbow Scrap Challenge for the year.  I will make each row the new color of the month.  This pattern is in the American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine for December 2022 and it is the only reason I purchased the magazine.  I love this in all blues so I may have to make an all blue version too!  

I will link this post to both Friday Night With Friends and Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  

8 comments:

  1. Lovely block. The quilt will be stunning when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great block choice and will look lovely for the RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great pattern to choose for RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great plan for RSC...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that idea for the RSC and the quilt. Thanks for joining in FNwF...xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that is a really neat idea. It's going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you ironed the scraps right sides up. Nothing worse than fusible getting on the iron. Great block to use up random sized scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great start for your RSC this year.

    ReplyDelete