Monday, February 4, 2019

Don't Want to go...



It's Monday again.  What happened to the weekend?  It is so hard for me to leave the house every morning for work.  My job isn't bad.  I love my library.  I just hate to leave my home.  It is filled with quilts to make, poodles to love, messes to clean, books to read...
Here are some of the things I have to leave today. 

I finally got around to my Threadology sew along blocks.  I still need to make one small one.  I am using my stash for this sew along.

I also got some of the Temecula One Block Wednesday blocks cut out and two sewn together.  My daughter loved the colors- heather grey and a purpley flower. 

This calendar shows my Progress for January on my 15 minutes to sew challenge.  I knew I would not make it every day but I did pretty well I think.  21 days out of 31.  This would not have happened 1- without the challenge and 2- without the downstairs sewing space I have set up.  Unfortunately, many of my projects are too large to work on in that small area.
This project has now grown large enough that I need to move upstairs to add all the borders.  ANd, anything that requires a lot of cutting must be done upstairs so I am working on the Temecula blocks and my bee granny squares downstairs while all the larger projects languish upstairs. 

And, alas, I am off to work so all the projects are left to languish, the poodles left to be bored and un-cuddled, the mess left to collect more dust...

No comments:

Post a Comment