Sunday, August 12, 2018

Back to work...

Back to work in my library.  Here is the decoration for my office door.  We do a different decoration on each door so that we can tell students easily which office to go to -there are four doors in a row on one side of my library.  We still have two of the four doors to go this year...
Once you go through the portal, this is what you see...The Dumbledore quote says "Words are an inexhaustible sort of magic capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."
Harry Potter quilt finished and hung in its permanent home.  I have had lots of great comments on it.  I may never leave my office again...

I actually finished the two graduation quilts -finally -so after they are gifted today, I will post pictures!

Last week, I had a very unique running buddy on my trail run...

No comments:

Post a Comment